Tuesday, July 3, 2012

How to Change the System Font Size in your Android Device

When it comes to my belongings, I don’t like to be dependent on anyone. I just want to customize everything according to my wish. This goes well with my cellphone too. I would like to have something that can help me change the default fonts of my cellphone.
So if you want to change the font size in your android phone that too without rooting your device, I have really got something great for you. Big Font is a free application that allows you to make the font size smaller or larger without going through any rooting process.

You can scale your device’s fonts from the range 85% to 130% or vice versa. The app is so easy to use that anyone can simply use this application. All you have to do is to install the app and after installation launch it on your device. You will find a slider in the main interface that can be easily moved to and fro.
When you will move the slider to left, it will make the fonts smaller and when you move it to the right, it will increase the font size. A preview of the changes will be shown immediately in the screen itself. Once you feel that the changes are according to your wish, you can click apply to make the changes.

However you can only change the system font size not the size of the fonts of any application. It works on all android devices running Android 2.3 or above. You can download the application from the link given below.
Download Big Font

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google’s Keep note-taking app is getting a new feature courtesy of Android 14 that’s a huge time-saver, even if Samsung got there first

  There’s a certain balance that needs to be achieved with lock screen functionality. You can’t give away too much because of, well, securit...